Top Picks for the Best Space HeaterHere is a quick look at some of the best brands and models if you are looking to buy a space heater:
1. Comfort Zone Ceramic Forced Fan Heater with Adjustable Digital Thermostat
- Operates Quietly
- Easy to Use
- Fine control
- ETL Certified
- Lower Running Costs
- Can be complicated to use
- FAST, EFFICIENT HEATING: Our oscillating space heater uses a forced-fan circulation to heat as it rotates from side to side, quickly & evenly warming an entire room while maintaining a consistent temperature.
- ETL CERTIFIED & BUIT TO BE SAFE: In addition to being ETL Certified, this unit includes an overheat protection sensor and an automatic fail-safe that cuts power to the unit if it’s accidentally tipped over.
- OPTIMAL COMFORT: A digital thermostat prevents overheating & stuffiness, while an 8-hour timer with auto shutoff allows you to program the unit in advance to maintain a steady comfortable temperature.
- LOWER ENERGY COSTS: Frostbite weather shouldn’t take a bite out of your paycheck. Our energy-saving ECO mode adjusts heat output to lower costs, while its ceramic build prevents producing too much heat.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE POWER: This heating appliance is easy to move from room to room or take on a road trip. A remote control enables easy adjustment, while the stay cool housing helps prevents burns.
2. Lasko 5409 Portable Ceramic Tower Heater, 11-Inch
- Heats Up Quickly
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Runs Quietly
- Solid Construction
- Can Produce a Strange Smell
- No Safety Shutoff
- Ideal for tabletop or floor use with easy to use top-mounted controls
- Adjustable thermostat
- 1500 watts of comforting warmth with 3 quiet settings; fan only, low and high heat. Heating coverage: 300 Sq. ft
- Fully assembled with carry handle. 8.34″ x 6.55″ x 11.66″ tall
- ETL listed
3. Dr Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater, 1500-Watt
- Does not Dry Out Air
- Abundant with Safety Features
- Attractive Design
- Comes with an Oscillating Fan
- Improves Air Quality
- Can Create Noise
- Consumes a Lot of Electricity
4. Lasko #100 MyHeat Personal Ceramic Heater
- Compact Design
- Quick Heating
- Low Energy Consumption
- Minimal Capacity
- No Thermostat
5. Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater with Remote Control
- Comes with a Timer
- Has a Decorative Metal Base
- Has a Remote
- Oscillation Feature
- Lacks Power
- No Automatic Shutoff
6. Lasko 6435 Designer Series Ceramic Oscillating Heater with Remote Control
- Space Efficient Design
- Has Frost Prevention Mode
- Heats Only the Side
- No Visible Glow
- Emits a Plastic Odor
- Does Not Come with a Remote
7. Vornado MVH Whole Room Vortex Heater, Black
- Space-efficient Design
- Heats the Entire Room
- Extensive Warranty
- Protection from Tipping
- Flimsy Construction
- Can Produce Noticeable Noise
8. Holmes Digital Bathroom Heater Fan with Pre-Heat Timer and Max Heat Output, HFH436WGL-UM
- Space-saving Design
- Neutral Color
- Operates Quietly
- Comes with a Timer
- Only for Bathroom Use
- No Oscillation
9. Lasko 6462 Full Circle Ceramic Heater Review
- Has a Digital Display
- Warms the Entire Room
- Operates Quietly
- Comes with a Remote Control
- Stable Base
- Does not Come with a Handle
- Expensive Price
10. Holmes Portable Desktop Heater with Comfort Control Thermostat and Cool-Touch Housing, HFH111T-NU
- Affordable Price
- Intuitive Controls
- Fan Setting
- Stays Cool to the Touch
- Long Power Cord
ConsOverall Rating: 8.4/10Click Here to Read Customer Reviews on Amazon.comThe simplicity of this space heater is one of the reasons why it landed a spot in our list. It has intuitive controls. There is a simple knob that will allow you to adjust the thermostat and choose the desired heat setting. Aside from low and high heat, there is also an option to use the fan mode, which makes it ideal for the home throughout the year. More so, the cool-touch housing is also a plus, as well as its automatic shutoff feature. There is also protection from tipping, making you confident about your safety.
Important Factors to Consider When Buying A Space HeaterBefore you decide on which product will be chosen, be sure to take into account the factors that will be mentioned below:
- Size: The right size will depend on the room where it will be used. For instance, if you need a space heater in the bathroom, a small one will be more than enough. On the other hand, if it will be used in the living room and other big spaces, a bigger unit is the best choice. If you choose a heater with the right size, it will effectively heat up the room within 15 minutes.
- Power Consumption: The higher the wattage is, the more power is consumed. With this, if you want one that is energy-efficient, choose lower wattage. In addition, it will also be good to choose one that comes with a timer so that it can turn off on its own based on the duration that has been specified.
- Safety: Space heaters can be a risk of electrical fire, which is why it is important to pay attention to their safety features. See to it that it has been inspected and certified to be safe. It will also be good if there is automatic shutoff and protection from overheating. Another feature that will also be beneficial is protection from tipping.
- Ease of Use: A good choice for the best space heater is one that is user-friendly. The buttons or controls must be strategically-positioned so that you can have easy access. A digital control panel is also nice so that you can monitor the functions of the unit. You might also love one that comes with wheels and handles, which will be excellent when it comes to portability.
- Heating Efficiency: See to it that it is able to produce the anticipated heat. One thing that will be good is an oscillation feature, which will be vital for the even dispersion of heat in the room. It will also be nice if it comes with different heat settings, allowing you to choose which one is best for your needs.
- Noise: This is especially an important consideration if the heater will be used in the bedroom. Choose a model that is as quiet as possible so that it will not disrupt your sleep. A thick case and a silent fan will be essential to keep the noise down.
- Maintenance: To be sure that the space heater will retain its optimal functionality, it should be well-maintained. Purchase a product that will not require too much effort when it comes to cleaning and maintenance. It will be better if there are fewer moving parts.
ConclusionWhen picking the best space heater, make sure to consider different factors that will make it easier to narrow down the possibilities. Their size, portability, heating capacity, energy consumption, ease of use, affordability, and design are just some of the essential considerations. Also, you have to take time to read best space heater reviews and learn from the first-hand experiences of other people. To make things easier, go back to the ten models that we have mentioned above and take your pick.
Vine Creations Amber Glass Soap Dispenser 2 Pack, Thick 16oz Bottles Rustproof Stainless Steel Pump, Modern Farmhouse…
Unrivaled Construction – Set of 2 premium thick amber glass jars. Lead-free 16 Oz Boston Round bottle for daily use.
Stainless Steel Pumps – Effectively delivers liquids with effortless pumping, enhance design to resist corrosion.
UV Protection – Protect the integrity of your liquids with Vine Creations amber glass with ultraviolet protection. Excellent for preserving the fragrance of liquid soap, aromatherapy, essencial oils and lotions.
Amazon.com Price: £24.99 (as of 01/02/2023 11:15 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.