If you’re a woman who needs to carry a laptop, files, and other equipment to work every day – then this post is for you. We’ve compiled the best women’s backpacks for work that are designed with your lifestyle in mind. These bags offer plenty of space while still remaining lightweight and stylish so you can be comfortable on your commute to the office or when you need to run errands after work.
Backpacks are a great way to carry your laptop, files, and other equipment from the office to home. The problem is that most backpacks aren’t designed for women. They tend to be too big or bulky and they don’t have enough pockets or compartments for all of your essentials.
If you need a backpack that can hold everything you need while still fitting comfortably on your shoulders – then we recommend one of these backpacks specifically designed with women in mind.
Some backpacks are good for work and some aren’t. There are a lot of factors to consider when deciding what backpack is best for you, but one thing that should be on your mind is the design. For those who don’t know, there are two types of backpacks: unisex and women-specific. Unisex packs are designed to fit both men and women with no significant difference in size or shape between them (this includes most hiking packs). Women-specific packs have been specially designed specifically for women so they better accommodate their bodies. The main differences between these types of pack include waist belt height, shoulder strap widths, chest straps length and angle – all things that can make a huge difference during long days of carrying a heavy load (which, for most people, means to and from work).
There now follows some advice about women’s specific backpacks.
Why you should buy a backpack for work?
A work backpack is exactly what it sounds like. It’s a bag designed specifically for carrying your stuff to and from work. This means that they have more compartments, pockets and features than regular backpacks you would use during camping or hiking. A lot of companies are coming out with new kinds of bags that blend the lines between work and play, but for now a regular backpack will get the job done.
What are the different types of backpacks to choose from?
The best type of backpack for work will depend on your individual needs and preferences. There are the three main types of backpacks to consider when making an informative decision:
- Backpack purses – This is essentially the same as a regular backpack but it’s not waterproof, so instead you should use it to store all of your non-electronic items.
- Day pack – These are packs that you can use on a daily basis for tasks like running errands or commuting to work. Your laptop should not fit in this bag if it exceeds 15” x 10” x 2.5”, but it should be easy to carry and lightweight.
- Duffel bag – This is more of a budget-friendly choice that you can use if you don’t have much money to invest in a backpack. They tend to be durable and easy to carry, but there are some drawbacks that make them better for casual everyday use rather than work-related travel.
Tips and tricks on how to find the perfect backpack
One of the trickiest things about buying a backpack is that you have to try it out before purchasing. Unfortunately, most stores won’t let you take them off the shelf because they don’t want you to ruin their merchandise. But if you find one at your local store and they allow it, go ahead and try it on to see how it feels. Make sure that the shoulder straps are in a comfortable position and that you aren’t getting any back pain while walking around with it on.
When you get home, check out online reviews from other people who have tried out the specific pack before. This will give you an idea of how other customers felt about certain aspects of the bag. You can learn a lot from other people’s experiences and you may even find out something that you never thought would be an issue before, like not being able to fit your laptop in it!
Here are some questions you should ask yourself regarding capacity:
- How much stuff do I want to carry with me?
- How many times per day am I willing to carry it? (Some people prefer a smaller bag so they don’t have to keep taking it on and off, others may want something bigger)
- Do I need a laptop compartment or special place for my tablet? (If yes, make sure that the bag you choose has a compartment for your computer, or else it won’t be very useful)
- Can I carry this bag comfortably? (Make sure the waist strap and height of the shoulder straps are in good position for you to feel comfortable. If it feels awkward, then change them until they feel right.)
- Does it look good? (Make sure that you like the way the bag looks so you can feel confident wearing it. You should take a photo of yourself or bring in someone else to see if you think the bag matches your style).
How much money does it cost to purchase a new backpack?
The prices for work backpacks can vary greatly. As mentioned before, you shouldn’t want to spend more than $100 unless it’s an absolute necessity. However, since there are such a variety of styles and features available, you should be able to find something at any price range that fits your needs.
I hope you’ve found this post to be informative and helpful. I know how confusing it can be when you have no idea what type of backpack is best for work, so I wanted to provide some insight into the different types available as well as their pros and cons. If all of this information has been a little overwhelming or if you want more help with your search for the perfect work bag, just let me know!
Now saddle up, pull on your backpack and get to work ladies with these great offers, all available on Amazon right now.